• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2023 Florida Rally

bhidalgo

Done! Registration was easy. Margaritaville does not have Rally info for RV reservations YET. But I was able to get Military discount in lieu of Rally group rate.

Shelly S

Also, Done! I was going to call Margaritaville in the morning. I hope they have the info now. I am not military however, I would like to say to all of the members in the forum who have served THANK YOU for your service!
I called today and mentioned the rally it was 119 for premium pull through. Nice discount!

bhidalgo

Also, Done! I was going to call Margaritaville in the morning. I hope they have the info now. I am not military however, I would like to say to all of the members in the forum who have served THANK YOU for your service!
UPDATE - I called Margaritaville back to check on things and they had to redo our reservation from scratch. They had us with a military rate but that was it. NOW we're part of the Rally AND got a good Rally deal on a pull-thru site.

We will not be there but one thing that got dropped at the national rally was the "Owner's Show and Tell". There was supposed to be a sign up sheet you could use to highlight mods you had done on your unit that you were willing to show other people during a particular day of the rally.
If you implement this, you may want them to fill the sheet out when they sign in and have a map of the facilities to mark where they are.
The Texas rally was small enough where you could just walk around and ask question. I saw some really neat modifications there by just stumbling on someone setting up or opening a bay hatch. It would have been nice though, if the owners were open to discussing, to tie the mod to the owner and see.
Just a thought.

CornPopper

We will not be there but one thing that got dropped at the national rally was the "Owner's Show and Tell". There was supposed to be a sign up sheet you could use to highlight mods you had done on your unit that you were willing to show other people during a particular day of the rally.
If you implement this, you may want them to fill the sheet out when they sign in and have a map of the facilities to mark where they are.
The Texas rally was small enough where you could just walk around and ask question. I saw some really neat modifications there by just stumbling on someone setting up or opening a bay hatch. It would have been nice though, if the owners were open to discussing, to tie the mod to the owner and see.
Just a thought.
I'd like that ... and would be a presenter and consumer.