• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2021 370FB wire tube

Ray & Dawn Karl

I was wondering if the 370FB has a Pipe from the Roof down to the storage are. If so which one. I see four vent caps on the roof. I have four Tanks, 2 black and 2 grey. I was figuring these are for those tanks. Still don't understand why I have 3 white cap and one black. Was hoping to run wire from the roof to inside by the way of the storage area. Thank for any info..

Ray

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I was wondering if the 370FB has a Pipe from the Roof down to the storage are. If so which one. I see four vent caps on the roof. I have four Tanks, 2 black and 2 grey. I was figuring these are for those tanks. Still don't understand why I have 3 white cap and one black. Was hoping to run wire from the roof to inside by the way of the storage area. Thank for any info..

Ray
Hi there,

You're on the right track. The tube with the black cap is the wiring chase that we install during the build. It's empty and it generally terminates in the utility area near the water heater / furnace depending on the floor plan. I'll be using mine next week to pull a couple pairs of 4 AWG wires for roof top solar as I don't plan to use the solar prep.