• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2 Series 3 Parallel 24VDC system (2s3p), Chins 300 Ah

Trent Mills

Just FYI to add to the discussion, we are running a 2s3p system with 6 300 Ah Chins in a 2022 340RL Paradigm. Working good so far, the Chins BMS system moved us to this configuration, more than 4 batteries and you had to go to 24 VDC. Linc put the batteries behind the wall in the basement by the door.
When we picked the unit up, we provided 2 Chins for our initial batteries. The dealer did not configure the lithium switch on the charger even though I provided them a hard copy of the instructions with a picture of the switch.

bhidalgo

Just FYI to add to the discussion, we are running a 2s3p system with 6 300 Ah Chins in a 2022 340RL Paradigm. Working good so far, the Chins BMS system moved us to this configuration, more than 4 batteries and you had to go to 24 VDC. Linc put the batteries behind the wall in the basement by the door.
When we picked the unit up, we provided 2 Chins for our initial batteries. The dealer did not configure the lithium switch on the charger even though I provided them a hard copy of the instructions with a picture of the switch.
Got pictures of setup? Looking to change things a little in our 310RL - maybe. Thanks

Trent Mills

This is what it looks like, All the batteries fit behind the wall by the door of our 340RL. 12 panels on the roof with a little walking room. Victron and other controls on the wall by the door. A 24 to 12 DC/DC convertor is up front for DC loads.
The installation was done by Linc.
Don't judge, I have some wiring cleanup to do, battery hold downs, plumbing cleanup, ......

Attachments

• Panels from front.jpg
    Panels from front.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 27
  • panels from back.jpg
    panels from back.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 24
  • Batteries.jpg
    Batteries.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Victron layout.jpg
    Victron layout.jpg