• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Window screen removal

Dwayne

These are not lipert windows. There are no springs. Alliance support is trying to find information on them.

Jag01269

Still nothing on screen removal. The only way I see this happening is if you remove 4 to 6 screws that hold the screen trim track. Maybe only one side but then how does that affect the window integrity later????? Alliance where you at on this one !!!!

Jag01269

Anyone have any other ways. I tried taking the side screws out to see if I can wiggle the track enough for the screen. No luck. I would like to tint my windows with a ceramic clear window tint but can’t until I can get the screens off. Need answer soonest. I live in key west and would like to cut down some of the heat transfer

Jag01269

There are no springs on the 2023 valor windows. Alliance where you at on this, need to remove screens to clean windows and tint them because it’s hot in the keys

CornCrib

Nope. I have not.
Sorry I didn't reply sooner.

On my 32RLS, I also do not have springs as shown above. My screens run in a channel on top and bottom, or each side, depending on the window install. To remove the screen, I slide it toward the end, past the end of the channel, being it slightly outward to clear the frame .. then slide it completely out. To reinstall, repeat in the opposite. I needed to gently, but firmly distort (bend) the screen, without getting too rough and putting a crease in it. Tried it a couple of times and I didn't screw it up. I don't see any other way of doing it.

Jag01269

Corncrib

I was afraid that’s what the answer was going to be and on the big windows I am sure it will be okay if we are gentle. I just worry about the small window as they are not as forgiving and I feel like things will break. Thanks for the update.

Bozo

Corncrib

I was afraid that’s what the answer was going to be and on the big windows I am sure it will be okay if we are gentle. I just worry about the small window as they are not as forgiving and I feel like things will break. Thanks for the update.
Please keep us informed on your progress with the ceramic tinting. I have had a couple of vehicles ceramic tinted and it is amazing the difference it makes on heat transfer.

Terri&KevinGates

We have a Paradigm 310. If the windows are the same they are Cleer Glass Windows made by Airxcell.
Found this video on replacing the glass on a horizontal slider. There is another where they are replacing the window track and they just grabbed the screen and pulled it out.