• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

What size is mattress in 2022 Valor 41V15?

Carissaochoa

Hi! We just purchased a 2022 Valor 41V15 and are having a hard time finding mattress topper/bedding for the mattress because it measures 68x80. What size is this? I’ve seen RV King everywhere at 72x80 and then came across RV Olympic Queen at 66X80, but can’t seem to find anything for 68x80. I don’t know what size to call this? Do we have an Olympic Queen instead of a RV King? Any thoughts, recommendations and suggestions would be greatly appreciate! Thank you

Knuth123

Hello, we just picked up our valor 40v13. Our bedroom was supposed to be a king size bed, but has the same 68x80 mattress as yours. I'm looking at a 70x80 mattress to replace it. I think it will fit, maybe a little snug on the sides.

Is your main living room tv a smart tv?

Carissaochoa

Hello, we just picked up our valor 40v13. Our bedroom was supposed to be a king size bed, but has the same 68x80 mattress as yours. I'm looking at a 70x80 mattress to replace it. I think it will fit, maybe a little snug on the sides.

Is your main living room tv a smart tv?
Hi! No, we thought it was going to be but it is an HDTV.

Knuth123

Same thing we have then. The manual says it's to be a smart TV. We added an Amazon firestick to our so it works as one.

Bozo

my brain hurts from measuring, remeasuring, thinks, searching…..I have decided to have a mattress made to order for the valor 40v13. Size I come up with is 69”w x 78” long. This will allow 1/2” over bed board on both sides and allow clearance to dresser when slides are in. This length requires modifying headboard cushions when using the planned 10-11” thick mattress. Otherwise, the mattress will have 2” less clearance and hit the dresser when slide comes in. I hope to order this mattress tonight or tommorrow. I miss the daydreamer, I had an rv king 72;x80” and was perfect. Alliance dropped the ball again.

Bozo

Scratch the custom size, going to try the 70x80x10. Still going to redo “headboard” cushions….or may disregard those altogether, time will tell.