• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Water tank falling off from underneath of trailer at first fill up

dwcfish

Wow.....That's no good.....Wonder what happened with the fill the tanks and test drive them before they left the factory.......What model is this on?

dwcfish

I have the same model.....Lot's of issues, but thankfully not that one, What a pain. Let us know how that one get resolved......

Steve

Had keystone cougars the last 10yrs more trouble with this 32rls then the last 3 keystone campers put together

dwcfish

I hear you.....We had always had Lance's prior to this. I have been Mr. Fixit for almost a year now. the folks at Alliance have been great about taking calls, still on you to get it fixed. Sincerely wish that I was not a first name basis with them. This has been the only rig that I have ever had that I purchased an extended warranty on.

Steve

The dealer i bought it off of is excellent to get repairs for it, they take it in shop right away, bought 2 campers previously from camping world and never again, they stuck on getting anything fixed. They had my motorhome for the first time 7weeks for a 1 hr warranty repair, and the 2nd time 5 months for a 8hrs repair. So please take my advice stay away from camping world.

CornCrib

I've traveled 350 miles total with a full fresh tank, and another 350 with a partial (1/2 to 1/4), and no problems so far.

Steve

Mine brackets were not welded correctly or something, been camping 30 yrs, never had this happen, I'm sure my dealer will fix it correctly, there good people there

Steve

Ran around 5000 miles all summer with around 30 gallons in it also, but first time dry camping fill tank drove a couple of miles to race track to find tank falling off , under belly cover kept it from hitting ground

RockingRK

I agree that your unit has a significant QA issue. Hope you can get it fixed by Alliance. The under tank framing was one of the reasons I bought Alliance.

gwileski

Are these campers not made with the understanding that you might go Boondocking where there’s no water available, so you have to travel with a full water tank. And like someone else mentioned it’s much more convenient to fill it up at home than it is to find water somewhere where you are traveling if they don’t have hook ups at your campsite. In that respect, I have towed my Camper over 10,000 miles and I haven’t had an issue that I know about yet. You guys are scaring me.

dwcfish

I had mine drop out when it was about 1/4 full, on the highway. Not a great experience. After I had it fixed I installed unistrut under the tank for added support and for added peace of mind when traveling.