• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Valor hot water heater issues with LP

Shelly S

This week was our first trip in our new 2022 41v15 valor. When I tried to turn the hot water on with LP I would instantly get a fault. Both tanks are full. It worked fine on electric. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to check?
Thanks

StefanieBG28

From previous RV that we owned we had to turn off the electric breaker to the hot water tank to get rid of the fault with trying to use LP to heat the water. It's a safety so you don't have electricity and LP heating the water at the same time. Try that.

Shelly S

From previous RV that we owned we had to turn off the electric breaker to the hot water tank to get rid of the fault with trying to use LP to heat the water. It's a safety so you don't have electricity and LP heating the water at the same time. Try that.
Thank you I will.

This week was our first trip in our new 2022 41v15 valor. When I tried to turn the hot water on with LP I would instantly get a fault. Both tanks are full. It worked fine on electric. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to check?
Thanks
I have a similar issue, and as it turns out, I have a bad propane regulator. Do you get LP to your stove? Can you light the stove? You may want to have the regulator checked, which is a known issue. Good luck.

Shelly S

I have a similar issue, and as it turns out, I have a bad propane regulator. Do you get LP to your stove? Can you light the stove? You may want to have the regulator checked, which is a known issue. Good luck.
Yes our stove and and oven seem to work fine. Thank you and safe travels.