• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Valor 34v10 - Couples' Toy Hauler

daletec

I wish the Valor came in the length and and weight of the Keystone Carbon 338. I would love to see a Valor made for couples that only have two motorcycles, we don't need the space for a monstrous side-by-side. We don't need a 4-seater sofa. I know that lots of weight can be shed by using a wardrobe slide in lieu of a bed slide, just like with the Avenue. Something in the 34 to 36 foot total length and a dry weight of around 11,500 or 12,000 pound range, perhaps a GVWR of 16,000 or a little less. Perhaps even share a 30 gallon fuel tank for the pump and generator instead of 2 30 gallon tanks. I believe there is a market for a couples fifth wheel toy hauler. I know there is talk of a travel trailer toy hauler, but many of us prefer the towability of the fifth wheel. As we approach retirement, we are preparing to travel and would love nothing more than to do so in our Valor 34v10!

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I wish the Valor came in the length and and weight of the Keystone Carbon 338. I would love to see a Valor made for couples that only have two motorcycles, we don't need the space for a monstrous side-by-side. We don't need a 4-seater sofa. I know that lots of weight can be shed by using a wardrobe slide in lieu of a bed slide, just like with the Avenue. Something in the 34 to 36 foot total length and a dry weight of around 11,500 or 12,000 pound range, perhaps a GVWR of 16,000 or a little less. Perhaps even share a 30 gallon fuel tank for the pump and generator instead of 2 30 gallon tanks. I believe there is a market for a couples fifth wheel toy hauler. I know there is talk of a travel trailer toy hauler, but many of us prefer the towability of the fifth wheel. As we approach retirement, we are preparing to travel and would love nothing more than to do so in our Valor 34v10!
Hi there,

I passed your note onto Jeremiah Dumka, our GM for the Valor line. His response was "Plans are in the works!"

daletec

That's AWESOME news. I do believe there is a market for those of us who choose to travel and not live in them full-time. I think this market supports a shorter, lighter fifth-wheel. We don't mind a little higher price-point, as long as we get good value for our money! My wife and I are anxiously waiting!!! Thank you so much!