• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

TTPMS

Jeff Hagen

I own a 2020 Ram 3500 Dually that has the software for the TTPMS but the 42V13 Valor doesn't have ant sensors in the tires. I want to know what I need to install to get the TTPMS in my truck working.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
If you’re wanting sensors for your RV wheels that will integrate into your RAM’s system, you might want to reach out to a RAM service department. I have a friend who has a Ford F450 and he wanted to integrate some wheel sensors for his 5th wheel into the Ford system. He was able to work with Ford to source the right sensors for his RV wheels and get it integrated.

Jeff Hagen

If you’re wanting sensors for your RV wheels that will integrate into your RAM’s system, you might want to reach out to a RAM service department. I have a friend who has a Ford F450 and he wanted to integrate some wheel sensors for his 5th wheel into the Ford system. He was able to work with Ford to source the right sensors for his RV wheels and get it integrated.
Great idea- thanks!

DWKX31

I HAVE A GMC AND GOT EXTRA VALVES BUT DON'T FIT MY WHEELS. MY WHEELS HAVE A LARGER HOLE. THEY DON'T MAKE THEM.