• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

(TESTING) North Texas Rally - October 7 to October 9, 2022 - Santo, TX (STILL TESTING)

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
THIS IS A TEST OF THE EVENT TEMPLATE - NOT A REAL EVENT

NOTE TO ALLIANCE RELATED EVENT HOSTS: If you are planning an Alliance related event (rally, camp-out etc), we’d love to see you advertise your event here on the Alliance RV Owners Forum. We first need to add you to the Event Host user group. To do this, kindly reach out to me via Private Message and I will add you. Then, a few minutes of training and you’ll be ready to add your event to the Forum and to the Event Calendar.

THIS IS A TEST OF THE EVENT TEMPLATE - NOT A REAL EVENT

Event Type
Rally
Event Name
North Texas Rally
Start Date
Oct 7, 2022
End Date
Oct 9, 2022
Venue Name
Coffee Creek RV Resort
Venue Contact
Jan S’mores
Venue Phone Number
555-555-5555
Venue Email Address
werfun@nomail.com
Venue Street Address
111 Fun Street
Venue City
Santo
Venue State / Province
TX
Venue Zip Code
55555-5555
Number of Sites Held
Site Cost per Night
$37.50
Event Host Name
Jim and Nancy Beletti
Message Event Host
https://alliancervowners.com/conversations/add?to=Jim+Beletti
Agenda
Friday - October 7
—————————-
- Meet and Greet
- Campfire
- Agenda Discussion

Saturday - October 8
—————————-
- See the area on your own
- RV Tours
- Fixin’ this and that
- Showin’ one thing or another
- BBQ Potluck
- Campfire

Sunday - October 9
—————————-
- Breakfast Potluck
- Farewells
Attendee List
1. Jim and Nancy Beletti
2. Larry, Moe and Curly
3. Captain Kangaroo
4. Tom and Jerry
5. Road Runner and Wiley Coyote

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Some notes to potential Event Hosts and after some additional thought and some great feedback from Ed and Sandie (MI):
  • The fields I created for event data can be altered (by me) based on your feedback of what is needed
  • Use of the fields is optional. In fact, for Event Hosts to even see and use the fields, the More button needs to be clicked during thread creation. This means that the fields do not need to be used but are being provided for use if desired
  • If no data is entered into the fields during thread creation, the field name will not appear. Example, if you prefer to be more creative with how an agenda is presented, you could leave the Agenda field blank and add the agenda to the section at the top of the post where I’ve added my example messaging
  • As the Event announcement on the forum is a thread, the thread may be replied to. This means, standard forum functionality (2-way communication)
  • If there’s a concensus among Event Hosts that the custome fields should appear at the top of the post and the open space for free forming be below that, I can change that. It would have to be for all events though, not a one-off, based on how the system works
I encourage all current and potential Event Hosts to reach out to me via Conversation (click the mail icon at the top and add my name in the To field) or engage me via PM on Facebook with your thoughts on this as well as your needs.