• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Slide sweeper gasket.

khans81k

Hello, I am buying a 2021 Alliance Valor. I am seeing that most all of the slide sweeper seals are cracked and broken (wipers). Could anyone explain or point me in a direction as to how to replace them correctly. Also, the correct material that Alliance uses for these wipers. Thanks

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi @khans81k - I don't know the answer here. I suggest you reach out to our Customer Experience team on this. Kindly drop them an email at service@alliancerv.com. Include your name, phone, last 6 digits of your VIN, an explanation of what you seek and any pictures of this seal if you have them.

Focker

My wipe seals were falling apart on my Valor and they sent out replacements that a local RV shop replaced. Now I have to address the bulb seals and would suggest you take a good look at yours while checking everything else.

khans81k

My wipe seals were falling apart on my Valor and they sent out replacements that a local RV shop replaced. Now I have to address the bulb seals and would suggest you take a good look at yours while checking everything else.
Thanks, Where did you get the wipe seals from?