• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Replacing current Jensen system?

david396

How do you access the speakers above the fireplace, or remove the fireplace to access the speakers. I want to replace the speakers along with the Jensen mess.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
How do you access the speakers above the fireplace, or remove the fireplace to access the speakers. I want to replace the speakers along with the Jensen mess.
@david396

If I recall correctly, I think I saw the back of those speakers when I had my fireplace drawer out once. Remove your fireplace drawer (see details in your other post) and look up. I'm not sure how the speakers are attached but it will likely be evident upon visual inspection. The Jensen likely has a front cover / trim that pries off revealing screws that hold it in - but that's just a guess.

david396

@david396

If I recall correctly, I think I saw the back of those speakers when I had my fireplace drawer out once. Remove your fireplace drawer (see details in your other post) and look up. I'm not sure how the speakers are attached but it will likely be evident upon visual inspection. The Jensen likely has a front cover / trim that pries off revealing screws that hold it in - but that's just a guess.
again, thank you.

david396

late reply Jim, Thank you. speakers are screwed in place with support wooden cross members. Lots of room. Maybe a set of Klipsch...lol.