• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Reinette

Reinette

E561EF23-89AD-4D1D-8349-E0417A1C2A2D.jpegHi!

My name is Reinette. My husband, Thomas and I own a 2020 310RL and are loving it! We placed our order on 03/10 of this year and took delivery May 28th. We had slide toppers, solar, gen prep and w/d added.

Before ordering I did tons of research on both our tow vehicle (Black Beauty-F450) and C.O.W (condo on wheels, our 310). Alliance came out on top for multiple reasons, not the least of which is their care and detail not only to their units but their customers.

I grew up camping with my parents in a truck camper. And as an adult I have camped with my kids in tents, a pop up and a hybrid. Went too many years without an RV and now we have our beautiful condo on wheels. I’m not new to boondocking but am new to glamdocking which is what you do in these rigs when you unplug.

Thomas did not grow up camping but done his share of Army camping during his career. So now I’m showing him the ropes of RV camping and we are loving it.

We also have 2 canine kids that also are having fun camping.

Can’t wait to meet all of you.

Reinette