• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Reese Goose Box?

I am thinking about getting the Reese Goose Box hitch for our 30RLS and would like to know if anybody is using one? Any feedback? It will be used with a Ram 6'4" bed and wondering what the turning radius is, too?

kmac7800

I use the Gen-Y Executive gooseneck pin box for my 310RL. I do not get the same mileage I did with my B&W Companion Slider (10.5 with B&W and 9.4 with Gen-Y), however I do have my bed free after each tow.

Good luck and have fun!

//KMac

kmac7800

I wish I knew. Could it be because I am about 1" nose high? (who knows) Planning on adjusting during the off season.

With the GM products, you can use their "trailering" app, and that is where I am getting my MPG information. Also, the trips we took are different, not over the same roads, however I think this is not just whole answer.

//KMac

JWalker

Do you think you will still be able to make tighter turns with the Gen Y? (90°)
Ram having the shortest short bed of the big 3 at 6’4” And the Avenue being 101”wide. I’m just curious….

kmac7800

With my standard bed (some people call them short) GMC, I was able to do 80+ degrees or so, however not 90 with my 310RL. I have only come across needing that 80+ one time in my short time using a 5th wheel (~10,000 miles).

//KMac