• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Rally

RVbyFaith

I'm confused with all the different threads on this. The links just send me to a different thread unrelated to it. I don't Facebook so how do we find out availability and process for us to join the rally with our new Valor 42V13? The short and sweet version...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Todd80

Did you use the link towards the top of the forum page? I just checked it and it's working. Your toy hauler will fit into most sites, but if you want to open your ramp door you'll want to be in the south area, infield area, or Harley's Hill. The Ring Road sites would work too, but your quality of sleep could be compromised with those sites being only a few feet from the busy Norfolk Southern train tracks.

Todd

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I'm confused with all the different threads on this. The links just send me to a different thread unrelated to it. I don't Facebook so how do we find out availability and process for us to join the rally with our new Valor 42V13? The short and sweet version...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

@RVbyFaith - Sorry you're having a bit of trouble here. Use this link to register for the rally: https://www.alliancervowners.com/rally/register/

When it comes to Camping Area selection, while all 10 areas are listed, only 2 have inventory:
- South
- Ring Road

Select either of those. Also, I strongly recommend coming in 1, 2 or 3 days prior to the first day of the rally. This ensures you don't miss any rally activities and also helps to ensure we can get to your minor service requests.

Should you have further questions, I am available to assist you by phone: 574-333-1153