• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Rally FAQ

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Got rally questions? Please use this thread to ask them and I will respond to each and in some cases, add it to the FAQ.

Q1. When will you announce more detail about the rally?

A. We made a Rally Announcement on Facebook on December 15th (see image attached at the bottom of this FAQ). As we get closer to the rally registration date of January 17th, we will post again on Facebook and on this forum.

Q2. When will Rally Registration be offered and how will it work?
A. Registration will open on January 17th at 1 pm Eastern. Registration will be done online only. A link to the registration site will be posted on Facebook and on this forum. We'll also be publishing a checklist of things to have ready prior to registration. That checklist will be published on Facebook and on the rally thread.

Q3. When and where is this rally being held?
A. The rally will be held May 25, 26 and 27 at the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds in Goshen, Indiana (about 25 minutes south of the Alliance campus - map link)

Q4. What about the Early Camping at the Fairgrounds?
A. Rally attendees may camp at the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds in Goshen, Indiana up to 3 days prior to the rally. If you desire to camp 1, 2 or 3 days, May 22, 23 and 24, the venue requires us to manage those requests and collect camping fees. You will make these reservations with Alliance RV as part of the Rally Registration process.

Q5. If I want to come to the area prior to the early camping days at the Fairgrounds, have any arrangements been made for this?
A. Yes. Elkhart Campground has set aside a number of spaces for rally attendees who wish to arrive in the area as early as May 15. They will allow up to 7 days camping (May 15 through May 21). You would make reservations for any of those 7 days camping directly with Elkhart Campground (574-264-2914). There is no need to call prior to rally registration. Note too that Elkhart Campground hopes to have an online reservation system in place by the end of January. When you do call, ask that you be placed in the Alliance RV section of the park so that you may be sited with other Allies.

Q6. I want to be sited next to or near one or more of my friends, can this be accommodated?
A. In many cases, this can be accommodated. Here's how: All who desire to be sited next to or near one another must all arrive at rally check-in "at the same time". This is due to a variety of factors with this venue. At registration, attendees will be able to choose from a number of camping areas. So long as all in this group choose the same area and arrive at the same time, one right after the other, best efforts will be made to get you all sited together.

Q7. I understand it's likely that the rally may sell out quick. How can I prepare myself for the online registration process?
A. We suggest you read through this FAQ, read through all of the other threads within the rally forum, review the Rally Venue Site Map - link and download the Rally Registration Checklist document - link. Then fill the checklist document out by hand. With all your rally registration decisions pre-determined, your actual online registration should go very quickly (5 minutes or so).

Q8. Can we have campfires?
A. Yes, if weather conditions are favorable and the area is not in a high-danger state, self-contained, above ground fire pits may be used. The venue does not sell firewood and there are no fire rings at the campsites.

Q9. What kind of cellular voice and data coverage can we expect here from the major carriers?
A. Using this map from the FCC and using this address: 17746 County Road 34, Goshen, IN 46528, you're able to check the voice and data boxes for your carrier. In my check, I found complete voice and data coverage for AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. I found no coverage for US Cellular.

Q10. Will the venue will accept our packages?
A. Yes they will. Address your packages as follows:
your name - Alliance Rally c/o
Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds
17746-D County Road 34
Goshen, IN 46528

Attachments

• Rally Announcement on Facebook - 15-Dec-2021.png
    Rally Announcement on Facebook - 15-Dec-2021.png
    870.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi Jim: Question. For those of us who own a valor should we bring our toys? Is there a place to ride them or just leave them at home?

Depends on the toys. Bicycles, golf carts and side-by-sides are an easy yes for this venue as it's a pretty large place. Motorcycles too as it's a pretty rural countryside to ride in. As for any off-road places for some toys - I'm not sure about that.

Of course, I love BBQ so bring your smokers! :)

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Jim, if we are looking at purchasing a 385FL in 2022, is this a place to come to talk with owners

Hello @Chelsea FC-PA - Do you mean is the forum the place or the rally the place?

The forum for sure is a great place to meet and chat with other owners as well as prospective owners. For Paradigm specific discussions, I encourage you to create your own thread here - link

The rally is geared for current owners of the product but if you want to join the rally without an RV, you may certainly sign up for the rally when registrations opens on 17-Jan @ 1 pm EST.

N Fogarty

Hello again Jim, looks like maybe a week away from getting our Valor 42v13 picked up. Which brings on the question for the rally. There are two site areas that state side patio is ok. Although the Max ft. Is 35 and 39 per the rally kit? Which should we rely on cause last I checked the side on the Alliance and almost every other is 44 or better lol. Just looking for assistance in pi king areas?
Thanks Jim

Hope to meet ya soon Noel

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hello again Jim, looks like maybe a week away from getting our Valor 42v13 picked up. Which brings on the question for the rally. There are two site areas that state side patio is ok. Although the Max ft. Is 35 and 39 per the rally kit? Which should we rely on cause last I checked the side on the Alliance and almost every other is 44 or better lol. Just looking for assistance in pi king areas?
Thanks Jim

Hope to meet ya soon Noel

Hello @N Fogarty - The V13 variant Valors are long units indeed. Add in the rear ramp and they're approaching 53' in overall length. There are not many FHU sites in venue that will allow the rear ramp to be down for use.

As for the side patio, there are more options. I would suggest trying to get the following camping areas for side patio use in a 44'+ length coach:
for a side patio, I would suggest these areas:
- Northwest (few sites)
- Ring Road (some sites)
- South (some sites)
- Harley's Hill (I'd choose here last due to it's distance from activities and being gravel on a pitch)

I also suggest arriving early on Sunday, May 22nd to best ensure a site being available that would work in the area that you do choose.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi Jim! Can we use our side patio in areas 1, 9 and 7? It's not mentioned in those areas on the map. Thank you!

@SarahS22 - For side patios: Areas 1 and 9 - yes. Area 7, we "think" yes. Sites in area 7 are a little tighter but my parking lead believes we've had side-ramps down in the past there (other brand rally).

Note the there may only be 2 or so sites in area 7 where a rear ramp can be lowered down as most sites are closely back to back.

Charles Tyer

Owner Empowerment Advisor
Staff member
Alliance related Facebook Admin
Hi Jim...

What cell services can we expect at this campground?

Can we have campfires? If so, are fire rings provided? Is firewood available for purchase?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi Jim...

What cell services can we expect at this campground?

Can we have campfires? If so, are fire rings provided? Is firewood available for purchase?

Hi Charles - I can only attest to Verizon working well at this venue. I have not tried TMO or ATT service there.

As for campfires, I added this to the FAQ based on your questions:

Q. Can we have campfires?
A. Yes, if weather conditions are favorable and the area is not in a high-danger state, self-contained, above ground fire pits may be used. The venue does not sell firewood and there are no fire rings at the campsites.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Charles - an update for you on cellular voice and data coverage for the rally venue from the major carriers has been added to the FAQ. Here's a copy of that:

Q. What kind of cellular voice and data coverage can we expect here from the major carriers?
A. Using this map from the FCC and using this address: 17746 County Road 34, Goshen, IN 46528, you're able to check the voice and data boxes for your carrier. In my check, I found complete voice and data coverage for AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. I found no coverage for US Cellular.

Hi Jim. We understand that some of the vendors will be at the Rally. My question is will the vendors have products available to purchase? The reason for my question is we are in the market to add a couple Renogy lithium batteries and also a tire monitor system. I would like to wait so I can talk to their representatives. By chance do they offer Rally pricing? Thank you!

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi @Parker McConnell - Yes, we will have vendors and many of them will be selling products. Some will likely offer special pricing for rally attendees. As for anyone selling Renogy, I don't think so. As for TPMS, I do believe TST will be represented.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Thanks Jim, I think I will have to call Renogy all is good .Cant wait for the Rally and hope to meet you
Sounds good. And if we don't meet each other at the rally, we're doing something wrong :) You'll see me all over the place. Please stop me to introduce yourself. Thanks and see ya soon!