• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Post-Warranty Support

bhidalgo

Effective September 16th (3 days from now) we hit our one-year mark of owning our 2022 310RL. At that point, my manufacturer warranty expires and our extended warranty through Coach Care kicks in.
My question for Alliance is...will I be able to speak with anyone in Alliance Service from the 16th on (even for a fee if that is the case) OR will I be relegated to dealing with Coach Care exclusively? I know this forum has good help and ideas for addressing issue, but since we have only been able to use the coach for 8 of the past 12 months due to truck issues I fear we will run into more "new coach" issues that I am sure Alliance would be the best source of info on. Just trying to see what my options are for going forward. Thanks...Bill

Focker

Mine has been out of warranty for about 5 months now and Alliance responded to an email regarding a part today.

Do you have a link for Coach Care, I would like to review what they offer.

bhidalgo

Mine has been out of warranty for about 5 months now and Alliance responded to an email regarding a part today.

Do you have a link for Coach Care, I would like to review what they offer.
Thanks. I’ve got paperwork in the rig. Will post a link as soon as I can go by the rig and get it.

CornCrib

I'm not out of warranty yet, but I would expect the Service Team to answer questions and give advice after mine expires. I would not expect them to authorize or reimburse for parts/labor for things no longer covered by warranty.

bhidalgo

I'm not out of warranty yet, but I would expect the Service Team to answer questions and give advice after mine expires. I would not expect them to authorize or reimburse for parts/labor for things no longer covered by warranty.
Agreed. Just a person to talk to, then we’d deal with any parts on my own.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
@bhidalgo - We will continue to respond to calls and emails from our owners beyond the warranty period and help in anyway that we can. The difference being that you will cover the cost of parts and labor going forward.

bhidalgo

@bhidalgo - We will continue to respond to calls and emails from our owners beyond the warranty period and help in anyway that we can. The difference being that you will cover the cost of parts and labor going forward.
Jim Thanks. Works for me. As long as I can pick up a phone and talk to support when things go south I'm happy. Appreciate the response. Bill

J. Thomas

My 310RL is almost a year out of warranty. However, I call customer service every now and then for info on various thing I am not sure about. They are always very helpful. A while back I hit a tree limb and broke my antenna dome. I called, ordered one from Alliance parts dept, and they got it to me very quickly. Yes, I paid for it myself, but they had a part number readily at hand, and the parts in stock. Price was very reasonable and shipping was quick. They will continue to help you out.
Jeff