• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Not our first rodeo (and some day I hope to see a real one in Wyoming)

DRR

Hello fellow campers. My wife and I purchased our 2nd camper or travel trailer. Our first was a Terry 30G that we owned for 10 years while the little shavers (as my dad would call us kids) grew up. Once they were into their teens... the camping adventures seemed to wane a bit so we sold our conversion van and trailer in 2007. Our hope and prayers were that the couple that purchased both of them as a set enjoyed them as much as we did. Our new trailer is an Alliance Paradigm FL385. We spent yesterdays evening winterizing it as the temperature was expected to dip to 30 degrees. We live "up north" where we do receive the white stuff (snow) in the winter time. All went as planned for the most part as this is not our first experience winterizing things that need winterizing. I truly look forward to sharing our life's journeys and adventures wherever and whenever we cross paths. I am a very BIG DIY type of guy. You have to be these days as everything is rising in cost except the rain (and snow) that keeps falling down from the heavens. Until we meet again on the trails of life ...DRR and CRR.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Thank you for your Paradigm purchase and welcome to the Alliance family!

As a DIYer, you’ll be a great asset to this forum and I think you’ll get a lot out of it as well.

As you do your own mods and repairs, consider creating a new thread for each one of them in the most relevant sub-forum here.

DWKX31

Stayed in Cody over the 4 of July for 9 days. Went to the rodeo twice and on the 4th they have a awesome parade.