• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

NC - new Paradigm 382RK

bhescock

Good morning everyone, new Paradigm 382RK in the NC mountains (greater Asheville area). I just registered and hadn't realized my username would also be my display name, is there a way to change it? (I didn't see an option to do so). I'm here primarily to be able to research items, which should be easier here than on FB. Apparently there is a sub-forum for heating/tank questions that Bill had moved a thread about tank heaters to, will go check it out there.

TG74

Good morning everyone, new Paradigm 382RK in the NC mountains (greater Asheville area). I just registered and hadn't realized my username would also be my display name, is there a way to change it? (I didn't see an option to do so). I'm here primarily to be able to research items, which should be easier here than on FB. Apparently there is a sub-forum for heating/tank questions that Bill had moved a thread about tank heaters to, will go check it out there.
Welcome! If you click on your user name in the top banner and then choose “Account Details”, you should be able to change your user name there. Looks like it allows you to change it once a month.