• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Manual raising one jack

The Alliance owners manual states that by pressing the right or left button at the same time will operate the individual jack. Does that work on the lippert jack controls?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
The Alliance owners manual states that by pressing the right or left button at the same time will operate the individual jack. Does that work on the lippert jack controls?

I've never tried it but I did find it in the Alliance Paradigm Owners Guide under the LCI LevelUp section. My conclusion is "Yes", this should work with Lippert's LevelUp system.

HYDRAULIC LEVELING SYSTEM (CONTINUED)

Jack Operation
The leveling legs can only be extended when the touch pad is in manual mode. Once in manual
mode, pressing the “FRONT” button (Fig. 1H) will extend both front legs at the same time. By
pushing the button combination of "FRONT" and “LEFT” (Fig. 1I), or "FRONT" and “RIGHT” (Fig.
1J) buttons, the individual front legs can be extended. Pressing the “REAR” button (Fig. 1K) will
extend both rear legs at the same time. To extend individual rear legs, press the button
combination of “REAR” and “LEFT” (Fig. 1I), or “REAR” and “RIGHT” (Fig. 1J) buttons, depending
on which leg needs to be operated. Pressing the "LEFT" button (Fig. 1I) will extend both the left
front leg and the left rear leg. Pressing the "RIGHT" button (Fig. 1J) will extend both the right
front leg and the right rear leg.

Trent Mills

Thanks, I saved this individually. Could be helpful for service or leveling. I guess you can individually raise the middle legs. 4 out of 6 is not bad.

I've never tried it but I did find it in the Alliance Paradigm Owners Guide under the LCI LevelUp section. My conclusion is "Yes", this should work with Lippert's LevelUp system.

HYDRAULIC LEVELING SYSTEM (CONTINUED)

Jack Operation
The leveling legs can only be extended when the touch pad is in manual mode. Once in manual
mode, pressing the “FRONT” button (Fig. 1H) will extend both front legs at the same time. By
pushing the button combination of "FRONT" and “LEFT” (Fig. 1I), or "FRONT" and “RIGHT” (Fig.
1J) buttons, the individual front legs can be extended. Pressing the “REAR” button (Fig. 1K) will
extend both rear legs at the same time. To extend individual rear legs, press the button
combination of “REAR” and “LEFT” (Fig. 1I), or “REAR” and “RIGHT” (Fig. 1J) buttons, depending
on which leg needs to be operated. Pressing the "LEFT" button (Fig. 1I) will extend both the left
front leg and the left rear leg. Pressing the "RIGHT" button (Fig. 1J) will extend both the right
front leg and the right rear leg.
Jim, customer service is telling that manual operation of one front jack is not possible but I thought I was able to operate the front jacks individually when the couch was new. Next time I'm doing a setup I'll call lippert directly to see what they say. The reason I want to manually raise the right jack without the left being all the way retracted is during the pull test I like to have the jacks slightly raised in the case the the hitch isn't locked.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Jim, customer service is telling that manual operation of one front jack is not possible but I thought I was able to operate the front jacks individually when the couch was new. Next time I'm doing a setup I'll call lippert directly to see what they say. The reason I want to manually raise the right jack without the left being all the way retracted is during the pull test I like to have the jacks slightly raised in the case the the hitch isn't locked.
I hear you but not sure I'd want to do a pull-test with a single front jack down. Maybe I'm not understanding you.

I hear you but not sure I'd want to do a pull-test with a single front jack down. Maybe I'm not understanding you.
That is exactly why I would like to control individual jacks. Currently the right will not raise until the left is fully retracted. I would like to raise the left up a few inches then raise the right a few inches then pull test. If the hitch is not lached the coach will drop back to the jacks not damaging the truck bed. Ii