• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Late Camping - Goshen, IN - May 28-30, 2022

Added to Calendar: 05/28/22, 05/29/22, 05/30/22

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Late Camping (post rally) Opportunity

As the rally ends on Friday, May 27th, at the start of the Memorial Weekend holiday, we've worked it out with our rally venue (Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds) for rally attendees to stay over, following the rally for up to 3-nights.

What nights?
Saturday, May 28
Sunday, May 29
Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day)

Check-Out?
Leave the grounds not later than noon on Tuesday, May 31

How do I register for these late camping nights?
To secure late camping, you will need to contact the Fair office directly at 574-533-3247. Advise them you are registered for the Alliance RV Rally and wish to stay on after the rally.

What will my nightly camping cost be for these late nights?
$35 per night plus tax

Last edited:

cbandy

Late Camping (post rally) Opportunity

As the rally ends on Friday, May 27th, at the start of the Memorial Weekend holiday, we've worked it out with our rally venue (Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds) for rally attendees to stay over, following the rally for up to 3-nights.

What nights?
Saturday, May 28
Sunday, May 29
Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day)

Check-Out?
Leave the grounds not later than noon on Tuesday, May 31

How do I register for these late camping nights?
To secure late camping, you will need to contact the Fair office directly at 574-533-3247. Advise them you are registered for the Alliance RV Rally and wish to stay on after the rally.

What will my nightly camping cost be for these late nights?
$35 per night plus tax
Hi JIm,
We would like to stay late and see a number to call above, that number is not a working number is this something we have to do at a later date?
I'm hoping to get a spot and will do 1st thing when it opens. It is a 6 hour drive for us and would like to stay later.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi JIm,
We would like to stay late and see a number to call above, that number is not a working number is this something we have to do at a later date?
I'm hoping to get a spot and will do 1st thing when it opens. It is a 6 hour drive for us and would like to stay later.

The other day, the phone line was out of order for a bit. I just tried it and it worked. Give them a call tomorrow morning.

cbandy

I have tried all day with the number 574 533 3427
I did check and it does look like it's the correct number