• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

How to zero point calibrate the LevelUp system

bhidalgo

When you do a recalibration on your LevelUp system, do you just use the front jacks to do the manual leveling part of the process? No literature or video I have seen says which jacks to use to do the initial manual leveling before you zero out and recalibrate the system.
Also, how do you get the LevelUp system to get you back to fifth-wheel Hitch Height? I have heard there is an option to set your rig back to the hitch height of your truck when you are breaking down and preparing to hitch back up to your fifth wheel hitch? Thanks, Bill

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
When you do a recalibration on your LevelUp system, do you just use the front jacks to do the manual leveling part of the process? No literature or video I have seen says which jacks to use to do the initial manual leveling before you zero out and recalibrate the system.
Also, how do you get the LevelUp system to get you back to fifth-wheel Hitch Height? I have heard there is an option to set your rig back to the hitch height of your truck when you are breaking down and preparing to hitch back up to your fifth wheel hitch? Thanks, Bill

Hi Bill,

For calibration details as well as return to hitch height, visit this resource (link). At that Alliance RV Owners Resource link, click the Orange Download button. You will then be taken to the Lippert support page for 5th wheel LevelUp. Once there, click on the Manuals tab, then click on the Level-Up® LCD 5th Wheel Owner's Manual link. The manual will download. In that manual, see pages 5 and 6 for the answers you seek.

bhidalgo

Thanks for the link Jim. Good info. We are at Ft Wilderness at Walt Disney World this week and last night after we unhitched I used auto level like normal to get us situated. Auto-level ran like normal. However i manually checked with my 3-ft level afterwards, and we are off left-right currently. Front-back is good. Will get the system zero calibrated later today and see if it helps our situation out. I am confident it will. Mickey can wait! Thanks.