• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

How to reduce or eliminate hydraulic jack popping noise

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Question: Is this covered under warranty? I am having this done on my 310RL, which is having its one year inspection next month.

I don't believe so but I'd invite you to email your question into our Customer Service team at service@alliancerv.com

Include the last 6 of your VIN, your name and contact number and your question. Thanks!

Whitewolf

Maybe a dumb question but will this work on the Valor lines as well?
I was always taught that the only dumb question was the one not asked. 😀 That being said, I remember watching an Owner Empowerment video on the hydraulic system and if I remember correctly, it was for all of 'em.

JTDrake

Follow this link to the a Lippert Lip Sheet that covers a method of reducing or eliminating hydraulic leveling jack popping noises.
In trying to follow this link I receive a message saying “you do not have permission to view this page”. The wife and I just bought a ‘23 382RK and are experiencing a lot of popping. If you, or someone, could point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it.

mrcomer

In trying to follow this link I receive a message saying “you do not have permission to view this page”. The wife and I just bought a ‘23 382RK and are experiencing a lot of popping. If you, or someone, could point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it.
Same here

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
@mrcomer and @JTDrake - Link fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

There will be other links like this that I will need to repoint as we (collective we) find them. The reason being is:
We've created a new online resource that has not been hard-launched. Here's the link to it.

Over time, the Resource section in the forum will point to the categories on the website link above.

TheRayQuelines

Great timing as I have to replace a jack (due to my own negligence 🫣. I should spill just enough in the process to top it off with the fork oil.

TheRayQuelines

Just curious if those that have added the anti-stiction fluid have had success in eliminating the clicking sound coming from their leveling system. We completed a couple months ago and have had several trips, thus the slides and jacks have cycled multiple times. The clicking seemed to improve initially but has since returned. I have emailed Lippert for any additional tips, just curious what success others have experienced?

Focker

I have had some pretty reliable folks tell me (and mentioned by RVmiles on YouTube) they had the best success with the CAT fluid however that seems to be out of stock everywhere right now.