• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Hello from Texas with a new 37MBR

AllDunn

Hi y'all,

My family and I are about to take delivery of our new Avenue MBR next week and we can't wait! We are not new to the RV life, but we are new to fifth wheels. Our two teenagers have grown so much the past couple of years, and our travel trailer just wasn't cutting it anymore.

On Friday morning, we are scheduled to go through the trailer with the service tech, are there any common issues I should look out for with this brand? I suspect they tend to be small or easily overlooked items, not obvious things like scratches or crooked cabinets. I'm more interested in issues that have popped up behind the walls, electric gremlins, etc. I know they are a great brand (it was a big factor for going with Alliance), but no trailer is perfect.

We will post some pics once I have a chance. Lots to do before our first trip at the end of the month!

Rawn

Hey. I hope you are happy with your purchase. We just took it ur own MBR on it's first trip and went from elated to wanting to throw up. Problems with slides, seals, gray water valves, refrigerator mounting, terrible and dangerous wiring and smaller cosmetic issues have us wondering if we blew it choosing this brand. Like you, we were upgrading from a travel trailer we had for 8 years with almost no issues. Of course, this is a much more complex trailer, but these workmanship issues have me worried. I pray your experience has been better than ours.

castarod

Rawn, I’m so sorry to hear about your issues. I had a water leak behind the shower valve that I had to fix. Apparent the pex right angle adapter was cracked which I was able to replace myself. Additionally the interior seal above the living room slide came off which I had to fix as well. Finally when recently installing the ac mini split I noticed the wiring behind the electrical panel was a rats next with a rather large hole in it leading to the basement. I was able to seal up the hole a bit as well. Other than those things we have been happy with the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk