• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Ground Effects Lighting

sleepyT

I own a Avenue 32RLS and on the control panel there is a switch for "Ground effect" lighting, but the lights are not a part of the premier package for the camper...My question is if I bought the LED string lights and mount them under the camper how hard would it be to wire them into the switch in the panel, and has anyone on the forum already done this... Thanks in advance for any replies...

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi Rosie and Tommy,

You may want to remove the control panel and look to see if there is wiring on the back of that switch and if there is, not the color of the wire and any colored stripe on it. Also take a look at the fuse panel to see if any fuse slot is marked for this lighting.

If you find wiring on the switch, it goes somewhere. Where it terminates when the option is not ordered, I do not know.

That said, consider reaching out to our service team at service@alliancerv.com to ask what they think. Note too that they can likely sell you the same lights that come with that option.

Turfengineer

My 32rls does not have a switch but does have a blank space for a switch. I would like to install outdoor ground lighting. Has anyone added lighting to one of these trailers?

Bozo

I think I may want to add to the factory ground effect lighting on my valor….but with dimmer and choice/change ability of colors. I’ll have to check for circuit capacity.