• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

GFCI RESET?

bjouderkirk

Why wife and I went out to our MP390 tonight and the recliner seat would not recline. We then started to look around and see that all of the outlet are not working in the living space. We looked at the breakers and there were none tripped. We tried to reset the GFCI on the island, and it won’t reset. What should we do next?

tmorris

Why wife and I went out to our MP390 tonight and the recliner seat would not recline. We then started to look around and see that all of the outlet are not working in the living space. We looked at the breakers and there were none tripped. We tried to reset the GFCI on the island, and it won’t reset. What should we do next?

Sounds like your inverter has faulted. turn off your inverter and power it back on and see if that fixes it there is a big discussion of that on one of the Alliance Facebook groups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Bill Martin

VP, Customer Experience
Staff member
Have you checked the breaker at the power pole? If some outlets are working we would also suggest checking the shore power source to ensure it doesn't have a bad power leg. There are two legs with 50amp service and would not be out of the ordinary for one of those legs to go bad. This can be checked by plugging into a 30amp outlet if available or checking a different 50amp power pole to see if that makes a difference. If you have the optional solar package, this could be related to the inverter as the theatre seats, TVs and a couple of additional outlets would be wired into that. In this case as suggested above, resetting the inverter could be the answer. If you would like additional troubleshooting assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to our service team at service@alliancerv.com

Upvote 0