• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Forum Feedback - tell us what what you think

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hello Alliance RV Owners Forum Members,

As of this writing (11-Oct-2021), we’ve just launched the forum. And while it’s not yet fully built out, we feel we’ve got enough structure and content in place to launch it.

That said, we’d love to hear from you.
  • What do you think about the forum after you’ve poked around it a bit?
  • What do you feel we are missing in terms of categories and content / what do you want to see?
  • What operational questions do you have about the forum?
You may reply to this thread or create your own New Thread here in the Forum Feedback sub-forum to give us your input. Use a short thread title that captures the intent of your feedback, then feel free to get wordy in the body of your thread, then submit it.

We look forward to hearing from you.

TG74

Hello Alliance RV Owners Forum Members,

As of this writing (11-Oct-2021), we’ve just launched the forum. And while it’s not yet fully built out, we feel we’ve got enough structure and content in place to launch it.

That said, we’d love to hear from you.
  • What do you think about the forum after you’ve poked around it a bit?
  • What do you feel we are missing in terms of categories and content / what do you want to see?
  • What operational questions do you have about the forum?
You may reply to this thread or create your own New Thread here in the Forum Feedback sub-forum to give us your input. Use a short thread title that captures the intent of your feedback, then feel free to get wordy in the body of your thread, then submit it.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for creating this site! I was hoping to find a good Alliance forum outside of Facebook, and I stumbled across this site from an internet search. I hope it grows into a solid community of information sharing and manufacturer support.

It looks like there is a really good structure in the forum already. I expect there will eventually be categories dedicated to each model of each brand. Will this forum be actively monitored and moderated, and is the intent for it to become the go-to "official" forum for Alliance owners?

Thanks again!
Tracy G.
Paradigm 372RK (taking delivery later this month)

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi Tracy - thank you for the kind words. I will be actively monitoring and moderating the forum as well as building it out. While we aren’t abandoning any other social media channels we’re active on, it’s our plan and our hope that the Alliance RV Owners Forum become a significant source of technical information.

While we’ve created specific brand communities for Avenue, Paradigm and Valor, I don’t expect that we’ll create sub-forums by floor plan.

At this time, each brand community contains a few categories. As our brands are all 5th wheels at this time, there are many similarities. As such, we’ve decided to have sub-forums for common content in our General forum versus a duplicate of each in each brand community. As an example, Appliances. All brands have appliances in them and while there are some differences, we felt it best to have all appliances in an Appliances forum that is further broken down by appliance type. In this manner, conversations about a specific appliance that may be in more than one of our brands can all be contained in 1 sub-forum versus have many conversations spread out over multiple brand forums. You’ll see what I mean as time goes along.

Thank you again for taking the time to give us some feedback and please keep it coming.

Thank you for creating this site! I was hoping to find a good Alliance forum outside of Facebook, and I stumbled across this site from an internet search. I hope it grows into a solid community of information sharing and manufacturer support.
It looks like there is a really good structure in the forum already. I expect there will eventually be categories dedicated to each model of each brand. Will this forum be actively monitored and moderated, and is the intent for it to become the go-to "official" forum for Alliance owners?

Thanks again!
Tracy G.
Paradigm 372RK (taking delivery later this month)

Trent Mills

Fantastic! On similar forums, I can get notifications on threads I am interested in or notifications of new threads. Is there a way to do that in this forum and I am missing it?

Thanks, Trent

And, as soon as I posted this I found my preferences! Click on my user name at top right, select preferences.
Thanks again for setting this up!

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Fantastic! On similar forums, I can get notifications on threads I am interested in or notifications of new threads. Is there a way to do that in this forum and I am missing it?

Thanks, Trent

And, as soon as I posted this I found my preferences! Click on my user name at top right, select preferences.
Thanks again for setting this up!
Here ya go. Scroll to the top of this thread and click Watch.
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 8.13.49 PM.png

Born2travel

Thank you, I look forward to using this forum, I may have missed it, but I would like a resource section on Campgrounds, where we could reach out to the members for recommendations while planning our travels.

Tom S

Really excited to final see the forum up. It would be nice to add trouble shooting guides to the resources page. Last night when we had no hot water i had to search multiple face book post to come up with a list of items to check.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Really excited to final see the forum up. It would be nice to add trouble shooting guides to the resources page. Last night when we had no hot water i had to search multiple face book post to come up with a list of items to check.

Agree! I have 8 articles there now under Guides and plan to add many, many more. We have a number of them already written. I will soon be adding all we have.

tom777

Looks great so far! Would love to see Tapatalk integration at some point for easy mobile access with my other forums. I believe XenForo is a supported platform.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Looks great so far! Would love to see Tapatalk integration at some point for easy mobile access with my other forums. I believe XenForo is a supported platform.

Thanks! By the way, Tapatalk is integrated already. Did that on day 1. Let me know if you’re having any issue with it.

Edit: Okay, spoke too soon. I no longer see Tapatalk integrated with the forum. We had it working in testing. I’ve pinged my web developer to check into this. We’ll get it sorted ASAP.

Last edited:

tom777

I tried again and can't find it in the mobile app search -- now I see your update above.
Will wait to see what you find out.
Thanks again!

Edit: looks like Tapatalk is working now -- I was able to "find" the forum and log in ok -- thanks!

Last edited:

Guests on the Move

I have been a member here since mid October, Actually this is only my second visit to the site. There does seem to be some great content. But The instant interaction does not seem to be there yet. Could be because its new. Or could be people are just too busy to log onto another portal when the interactions on Facebook are quicker and there are multiple points of interest being monitored at the same time. I truly hope this site grows.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I have been a member here since mid October, Actually this is only my second visit to the site. There does seem to be some great content. But The instant interaction does not seem to be there yet. Could be because its new. Or could be people are just too busy to log onto another portal when the interactions on Facebook are quicker and there are multiple points of interest being monitored at the same time. I truly hope this site grows.

Hi Guests on the Move!

We have built quite a following on Facebook and with a growing ownerbase, answers can come very quickly - so it remains a good resource.

The Alliance RV Owners Forum continues to grow in terms of members and content. In a year's time, I expect things will really be popping around here. But you're right, until we get a large enough memberbase on this forum with many of those logging in regularly, the response time will be slower. But we will get there. Thank you for popping back and please continue to do so.

Curtis

Hi Jim
We bought our 310Rl in July and love the unit. I love the forum and especially how you are notified when someone makes a comment to your post. Great job and I look forward to helping when I can.
Curtis