• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Event Hosts - what is this, who are they?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Event Hosts

Q. What is an Event Host?
A. An Event Host is a person who has decided to host an Alliance RV related event

Q. Who can be an Event Host?
A. An Event Host for an Alliance RV related event will typically be an Alliance RV product owner or an Alliance staff member.
There may also be an event or event type where a non-Alliance product owner may host an Alliance related event.

Q. How can I become an Event Host?
A. Just say it and it will be so :) Seriously though, if you want to host an Alliance RV related event, you are free to do so.
If you wish to host an Alliance Rally, you could be considered a Rally Host as Rally is an anticipated event type

Q. If I want to host an Alliance RV related event, do I need permission from Alliance RV to do so?
A. You do not. Alliance RV appreciates and values all of our product owners. We want to be supportive of your event when we can be.

Q. What sort of support can Alliance RV provide for my event?
A. Support will vary based on a number of criteria. See the Event Support Discussion thread (link) for more on this.

Q. As an Event Host, how can I request / obtain support.
A. The Owner Experience Liaison can assist you in this. Contact Jim Beletti via Private Conversation within this forum.
Do this by clicking the envelope icon to the right of your username in the upper-right corner of any forum screen (see image below)
FE2ADA7D-F46E-4695-9B9A-04A22583F8AE.jpeg

More Event Host Q&A will be added as we get more mature in this process and as more questions are asked of me. Please Post Reply to this thread or reach out privately to me with questions you may have.

Last edited: