• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Dual tanks on an Avenue 33RKS

JoeLNemeth

How do the dual tanks on a coach with a single bathroom work? I've searched high and low and can't find an additional valve. Does it overflow into the second tank?

HelotesAg

I believe that the shower and bathroom are routed to one tank and the kitchen sink is routed to the other. Not 100% positive though. That's just the way I've always understood it.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
How do the dual tanks on a coach with a single bathroom work? I've searched high and low and can't find an additional valve. Does it overflow into the second tank?
Generally speaking, @HelotesAg has it right. Commode into black tank, bathroom sink/shower into 1 gray and galley sink into another gray.

There exceptions to this by floor plan but this is fairly typical.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I had the Grey figured out, but on the 33RKS, there is a single commode but I have levels for Black 1 and Black 2. That was my question.....
I see. Sorry - this one is beyond me. For this, I suggest you reach out to our Customer Experience team. Kindly drop them an email at service@alliancerv.com. Include your name, phone, last 6 digits of your VIN, an explanation of the issue and any relevant pictures.

HelotesAg

Does it actually have 2 tanks - or are you going off of the fact that there are meters for 2 black tanks on the panel? Mine has 2 black tank meters/indicators as well, but I assume this is just because they want to use the same panel for all trailers. I am positive that I only have one black tank on my 310RL.

JoeLNemeth

Thanks Jim, I'll reach out to them. and yes, I am going off the fact there are 2 indicators, you may be right, But I'll report back if I find out there are 2

Cheers