• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Drive (Alliance supplied) stero system issues.

GDavis

I am replacing mine for the second time under warranty. Has anyone else had the same issue. Unit will power up but that's it. No sound.

Donzi98

We are on our maiden camp in our 32 RLS. Our stereo is the Drive model. Does it come with a Remote? Our tv is a Jensen and that remote does not work. I cannot get any broadcast music to play. It does work on Bluetooth. Ours sounds good but I think it should have a remote.

Did you get yours to power up?

Dave

Donzi98

Alliance sent me another unit (3rd one) and it is working good so far. None of the units had remotes.
Mine will not pull in any stations, AM or FM. It works on Bluetooth. I am thinking I have antenna issues. How do you get to the back of the radio?

Thanks for the help.

Dave

rgeyer

Mine will not pull in any stations, AM or FM. It works on Bluetooth. I am thinking I have antenna issues. How do you get to the back of the radio?

Thanks for the help.

Dave
Make sure the antenna button is pushed in on the Winegard controller. Remove the covers on both sides of radio two screws under each. I had to rewire mine then I replaced it.

Ours randomly worked. Sometimes it worked great for days, and sometimes hrs. Very random. No remote. App is a waste of time. Waiting on a new one from Alliance.

Donzi98

I feel a little like a bonehead…………We must have been camped at a location without radio stations, all is good now. TV too.
Thank you all.

david396

replaced the Jensen system, under-powered junk, went with a furrion....more watts...on 4th replacement unit after 1 year, no questions asked, go figure. if this one fails, going with a better car unit with an amp. plenty of room to mount it behind the fireplace.

We are on our maiden camp in our 32 RLS. Our stereo is the Drive model. Does it come with a Remote? Our tv is a Jensen and that remote does not work. I cannot get any broadcast music to play. It does work on Bluetooth. Ours sounds good but I think it should have a remote.

Did you get yours to power up?

Dave
We had the same unit in 30rls and no they don't come with a remote. Good luck on the app too.