• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Black tank flush

Bob S

I have Alliance Paradigm 370fb and have two black tanks. I seem to be able to flush only one black tank. How do I flush the other one?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I believe they are connected. Likely in the underbelly, there is a tee in the line. If you desire to do these separately, I have seen a mod done by an owner where they eliminated the T and brought 2 lines back to the Nautilus panel where I think they added a 3-way valve to direct water to one tank at a time.

Ray & Dawn Karl

We had the same issue with ours. The one tank was getting more water then the other. So I added a valve system to mine so I can do one tank at a time...One picture is the valve setup, the center is the water feed in then the two outer ones go to the tank. You will have to cut the under belly to get to the T- Fitting. It works great. I can still pump water into both or just one at a time.

Attachments

• 20220426_141143.jpg
    20220426_141143.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20220426_153309.jpg
    20220426_153309.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 28

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
We had the same issue with ours. The one tank was getting more water then the other. So I added a valve system to mine so I can do one tank at a time...One picture is the valve setup, the center is the water feed in then the two outer ones go to the tank. You will have to cut the under belly to get to the T- Fitting. It works great. I can still pump water into both or just one at a time.

You're the author of the Facebook post I shared above. Thanks for sharing!

MKV

Thanks for posting about this subject.
I am current looking into how to rework mine flush system as well. on my 2023 382RK the flush line goes to what appears to be an anti-syphon or backflow preventer up under the half bath sink. From there it goes off to the black tanks, and I'm not sure if a can get to the "tee".
My main concern is the flow is very slight at best. So i never feel I'm getting a good flush. Also when a shut the flush off, there is always a lot of back pressure, which tells me the system is not very free flowing from the hose connection to the tanks