• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Batteries not charging??

New valor with solar plus package. Is It normal for the battery display inside the rig to continue to decrease in life% and volts while plugged into 50 amp service. It does seem to charge some from solar by day(parked under trees ) Not sure what to expect out of this rig. ( rvone in Albany was zero help at demo). The photo is of the display currently plugged into shore power.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 5
New valor with solar plus package. Is It normal for the battery display inside the rig to continue to decrease in life% and volts while plugged into 50 amp service. It does seem to charge some from solar by day(parked under trees ) Not sure what to expect out of this rig. ( rvone in Albany was zero help at demo). The photo is of the display currently plugged into shore power.
Next day

Attachments

• 0CE89BA6-C818-42B2-9AFA-FD4986BBD9CF.jpeg
    0CE89BA6-C818-42B2-9AFA-FD4986BBD9CF.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 6

dwcfish

I had a similar problem when we picked up our rig. I discovered that at some point someone had connected the batteries backwards and blown the fuses that protect for this in the panel. The solar would go ahead and charge. When I tested the output of the converter it was charging but not getting to the batteries. This is how I discovered the blown fuses - 3 -. So you might look at the fuses.

I had a similar problem when we picked up our rig. I discovered that at some point someone had connected the batteries backwards and blown the fuses that protect for this in the panel. The solar would go ahead and charge. When I tested the output of the converter it was charging but not getting to the batteries. This is how I discovered the blown fuses - 3 -. So you might look at the fuses.
Thanks . I’ll have a look. I reset it at the converter, and it charged back up in no time . But then does the same thing.

Attachments

• 60A5A5E5-41D9-4D85-8B8C-D21279FA0AA7.jpeg
    60A5A5E5-41D9-4D85-8B8C-D21279FA0AA7.jpeg
    418.9 KB · Views: 4