• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Avenue Entry Door

Todd80

Likely Lippert or Dexter. Should be a sticker on the door frame? Or if the window on the door is "thin shade ready" it's a Lippert door.

CharlieO

Likely Lippert or Dexter. Should be a sticker on the door frame? Or if the window on the door is "thin shade ready" it's a Lippert door.
Thanks Todd80 but that only helps if my Avenue 30RLS arrived. Sadly my build date was put off for a month.

Todd80

Did some checking.....which I should've done a few minutes ago, it's a Lippert door.

CharlieO

A little confused...factory says the door is Lippert but not "thin screen ready". So much for having items on hand to hit the ground running! Guess I will have to wait until mine arrives.

Todd80

So I was partially incorrect. It is a Lippert door, but NOT "thin shade ready". You can still add the shade easily, but you'll need to buy the frame and shade kit which costs around $90.

CharlieO

So I was partially incorrect. It is a Lippert door, but NOT "thin shade ready". You can still add the shade easily, but you'll need to buy the frame and shade kit which costs around $90.
Did you have to replace the original window?

Todd80

I've never done this, but yes the kit comes with tinted glass. Get on youtube and search "Lippert thin shade install". There is a very helpful video that shows how to do it.