• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

ANSWERED: Brand and Size of Mattress in Avenue?

dwcfish

We have a 32RLS with a King - took one look at the mattress and hauled it straight out of the unit and brought the one in from our old unit. The mattress was thin and had bad nights sleep written all over it. I would plan on a least a mattress topper or replacement if you want a decent nights sleep.

Ed&Syl

What is the size of the King in a 340RL Paradigm? Expecting delivery of unit in a few weeks and want to purchase a mattress topper and sheet sets before. I believe it is 72 x 80 but would appreciate confirmation. Thanks.

Bill Martin

VP, Customer Experience
Staff member
What is the size of the King in a 340RL Paradigm? Expecting delivery of unit in a few weeks and want to purchase a mattress topper and sheet sets before. I believe it is 72 x 80 but would appreciate confirmation. Thanks.

Andrew

We replaced ours (Paradigm 340RL) with a memory foam mattress. The one that came with the camper was indeed Serta branded. I used scissors to cut it open. I peeled the covering completely off, revealing that it's simply a big piece of foam rubber. No springs, coils, memory foam, etc. We slept fine on it for about a month until our new 12" memory foam one arrived. It slept fine, but not sure it would hold up well over time. Slicing it up into small pieces made disposal easy.

bhidalgo

I have bad disks in my back and headaches from the Navy and decided to replace the mattress prior to delivery. I gave our King mattress to the dealer. We replaced it with a Brookline Signature Hybrid. It's big and bulky but I sleep just like I'm at home. Probably THE best update we did - the Renogy Li batteries we put in are a close 2nd.

DWKX31

When did you order it. Sill waiting for ours we ordered it at Hershey show.