• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Additional Shower Shelf

J_and_T

Is there an option to order/install a duplicate shower shelf? Would love to have it matching and understand if there are any restrictions on where it can be safely mounted. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Is there an option to order/install a duplicate shower shelf? Would love to have it matching and understand if there are any restrictions on where it can be safely mounted. Does anyone have any experience with this?

@J_and_T - I don’t think there’s an option when ordering your coach but my sense is that Alliance Customer Service can order you one as a separate item for yourself or dealer to install. Send an email to service@alliancerv.com with a request for pricing on this item. From your avatar, which is really cool by the way, I assume you already have an 390MP. In that case, state that in your email, include your VIN, your phone number and a picture of the shelf you have now.

J_and_T

@J_and_T - I don’t think there’s an option when ordering your coach but my sense is that Alliance Customer Service can order you one as a separate item for yourself or dealer to install. Send an email to service@alliancerv.com with a request for pricing on this item. From your avatar, which is really cool by the way, I assume you already have an 390MP. In that case, state that in your email, include your VIN, your phone number and a picture of the shelf you have now.
Fantastic, Thanks, Jim. I just took delivery on my 390MP 2 days ago so in the honeymoon and discovery phase. Thanks for the quick reply and I'll reach out to the email above.

We installed a Command Shower Caddy. It sticks to the smooth shower wall very well. We got it from Amazon for about $17.
1638799630693.png

Hey Jim. Yes, we used the Command Strips that came with the caddy. They are doubles (two on each side) and are specifically designed for wet environments. They have been in place for six months now so they seem to be holding up well. And thanks for posting the link, did not think of that.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hey Jim. Yes, we used the Command Strips that came with the caddy. They are doubles (two on each side) and are specifically designed for wet environments. They have been in place for six months now so they seem to be holding up well. And thanks for posting the link, did not think of that.

Thanks for the update Marty.

Thanks for the update Marty.
One year update - the wall caddy is still attached after a full year living in the rig and > 16000 miles. One thing 3M knows how to do is make adhesives, just get the correct one for the job. This caddy is specifically designed for showers and the adhesive Command strips are made for wet environments. We also added a 4-bottle shampoo/soap dispenser so we do not use the caddy as much as we used to but there is still stuff in it that stays there when we travel.

Marty........................

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
One year update - the wall caddy is still attached after a full year living in the rig and > 16000 miles. One thing 3M knows how to do is make adhesives, just get the correct one for the job. This caddy is specifically designed for showers and the adhesive Command strips are made for wet environments. We also added a 4-bottle shampoo/soap dispenser so we do not use the caddy as much as we used to but there is still stuff in it that stays there when we travel.

Marty........................
Wow - one year for Command Strips in a wet space. You're right, they do know their adhesives. Thanks for the update.