• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

4pt Auto Leveling System

JWalker

Hey all.
We have an Avenue 30RLS on order. With a 4pt Electric Auto Level. Anyone with any experience with this type auto level system? Is it the Lippert Ground Control system? Hoping it has the ability to lift the tires off the ground. Such an awesome perk when changing tires.
We had 7 years of experience with the 6pt hydraulic level up on our last rig. Loved it.
Thanks
Safe Travels!!

Whitewolf

We have the 4 point system on a Montana High Country. (Waiting on our 340RL) So while you know all about the 6 point system and not so much about the 4 point, I'm just the opposite. :ROFLMAO: You should be able to raise the tires off the ground (one side at a time for safety), I've done it many times to service the brakes and bearings. Also once to change a tire. Unless something has changed, you'll want to start the automatic leveling process with the nose high. It'll ground the front legs and raise the front up a bit, then lower the front and go to work from there leveling the unit.

JWalker

We have the 4 point system on a Montana High Country. (Waiting on our 340RL) So while you know all about the 6 point system and not so much about the 4 point, I'm just the opposite. :ROFLMAO: You should be able to raise the tires off the ground (one side at a time for safety), I've done it many times to service the brakes and bearings. Also once to change a tire. Unless something has changed, you'll want to start the automatic leveling process with the nose high. It'll ground the front legs and raise the front up a bit, then lower the front and go to work from there leveling the unit.

Thank you. Glad to hear the info on the 4 Pt system.
The leveling system makes tire and suspension maintenance so much easier and faster.