• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2023 Alliance Avenue 30RLS

rodgersj1688

I'm new to this forum. Looking at the Avenue 30RLS to full time in solo and would like to hear from owners who has this floor plan and your overall experience. I'm not new to rving just have not had this brand. 33' max is big enough for me. They have I just seen on Alliance website a new model Avenue access 26RD.It's 28'11 which is small. I have not looked at one yet but soon.
Any feed back will be appreciated.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hello @rodgersj1688 and welcome to the Alliance RV Owners Forum!

Hope to see you in an Alliance RV in the near future. I suggest you Post New Thread on your Avenue 26RD feedback request here in the Avenue section of the forum. With the 26RD being new, it's unlikely you'll get any direct feedback on that plan from any owners just yet but it's always fun to discuss the new floor plan with others to get everyone's opinions.

rodgersj1688

Hello @rodgersj1688 and welcome to the Alliance RV Owners Forum!

Hope to see you in an Alliance RV in the near future. I suggest you Post New Thread on your Avenue 26RD feedback request here in the Avenue section of the forum. With the 26RD being new, it's unlikely you'll get any direct feedback on that plan from any owners just yet but it's always fun to discuss the new floor plan with others to get everyone's opinions.
Hello Jim

Thanks for the reply. I will do that on 26RD. But I am still looking at the Avenue 30RLS also and owners overall experience on that model as well. Thanks

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hello Jim

Thanks for the reply. I will do that on 26RD. But I am still looking at the Avenue 30RLS also and owners overall experience on that model as well. Thanks
Yep - all good. Create your new thread in the Avenue General sub-forum and word your subject something like: Looking for input on Avenue 26RD and 30RLS.

lcanaday99

We recently purchased a 2022 30RLS and love it. We previously owned a Minnie Winnie 2106DS. It was very small and we were looking for a bigger rig. We looked at the 26RD but decided it wasn't big enough. We have been on one trip so far and love it. We have many more trips planned.